Linkx Multi-Case/Carton Erectors
Linkx on-demand Case/Carton Erectors, designed for eccomerce applications where multiple size boxes are required. The machines are a derivative of the standard case erector range with multiple magazines.
Smart software and factory automation maximises production while reducing costly downtime and repurposes labour.
Plastic-free – Linkx Multi-Case Erectors erect cases using environment friendly, sustainable fluted card board materials making them ideal for reducing plastic packaging.
Leave the competition behind with our outstanding speeds, exceptional consistency and flawless flexibility.
Our automatic on-demand Multi-Case Erectors are available with either tape or glue closure, making our machines suitable for any product type. The entire range can run high or low walled cases and shelf-ready cases, typically Fefco 0200 and 0201 or RSC and HSC styles.
Our engineers have worked hard to produce machines which are easily adaptable for any product type. Machines are available in a compact footprint with options for high storage board capacity.
High performance technology
The Multi-Case/Carton Erectors are fully servo multi-head machines, to suit any application.
For demanding, higher throughput production, our servo machines increase output speeds and decrease running costs to ensure best return on investment.
Simply send a signal from your WMS and we will erect one of two or one of four standard HSC or RSC cases.
Features and Benefits
- Compact design for small footprint production environments
- Multiple size case/carton erectors
- Low cost, high specification modular construction for future upgrades and specification changes
- High reliability components from Rockwell / Siemens / Kuka partnership
- Simple and quick size change facility for faster set up times
- Simple, clear controls for ease of operator use and reduced downtime
- Clear guard panels for ease of production monitoring and safety
- 270° discharge choice
- Ethernet connectivity for remote support
Standard Technical Specification
- Machine Speed: Up to 12 Cases per minute
- Servo or Pneumatic Actuation
- Large capacity board magazine options
- HMI panel with touch screen for ‘recipe information system’
- Table Top design
- Discharge conveyer
- Fully compatible with automatic tray loader
- Fefco board style variants
- Oversized and undersized case variants
- Case/Carton Styles: Low/High Walled, Shelf Ready
- Materials: B-flute, C-flute, E-flute or combination
- Styles: Fefco 0200, 0201 and RSC/HSC