BoxSizer® eCommerce Smart Packaging Automation System is designed for warehouse dispatch fulfilment, where random, single, multiple, loose or grouped items or goods need to be packaged automatically into multiple footprint boxes for dispatch.
Linkx Systems multi-award winning BoxSizer is the only stand-alone ecommerce packing machine for multiple items that downsizes multiple footprint boxes, reducing volumetric dimensional weight (DIM weight), to save massively on Labour, Materials and Transportation costs.
BoxSizer® eCommerce Packaging continuously reduces multiple footprint box sizes, randomly on-demand, ensuring smallest volumetric dimensional weight (DIM weight) possible, without compromising security.
BoxSizer® intelligently measures the empty volume of each loaded box, adjusts itself to cut, crease, fold and seal to suit the volume of goods within each box.
BoxSizer® reduces the volume of random packaged goods and excess packaging material for exceptional cost savings. With typical average volume reduction of 30% per box, you can ship or store more packages in the same space.
With ongoing increases in shipping, warehousing and environmental costs, BoxSizer® will maximise return on investment year on year and reduce your carbon footprint.
SAVE ON TRANSPORT COSTS
BoxSizer reduces multiple footprint box sizes, randomly on-demand.
Save whether you ship by unit, volume or truck, with typical average volume reduction of 30% you can ship more in the same space.
Be ready for dimensional weight (DIM weight).
SAVE ON MATERIAL COSTS
Use infill material for package protection only, not to fill unnecessary voids. Typical examples show a 80% reduction in the amount of excess packaging infill, without compromising product protection and security.
BoxSizer uses cost effective materials that typically saves on outer box material costs. As opposed to other automated systems that use more corrugate than necessary.
FUTURE PROOF YOUR DISPATCH
Use your existing box sizes now, be ready for tomorrow – no complicated rationalising of boxes required. BoxSizer runs multiple footprint boxes continuously at random. Future proof your production line with the ability to add new box sizes.
Other automated systems rely on rationalising box size to a single footprint, which creates excess volume and material waste.
SAVE ON LABOUR COSTS
BoxSizer is fast and easy to use – keep labour to packing only, let automation take care of the rest. Typical examples show a 50% reduction in labour, meaning you can dispatch the same number of boxes with half the packers.
SAVE ON INVESTMENT COSTS
BoxSizer maximises cost savings year-on-year with no hidden costs. Typical ROI in 6-12 months, based on dispatch volumes of 1 million boxes per year.
REDUCE CARBON FOOTPRINT
Fewer trucks on the road, reduced material waste and excess packaging.
BoxSizer is kinder to the environment.
Find out how much you could save
Contact us for your ROI calculation or follow up call
How BoxSizer® eCommerce Packaging works
Multiple footprint boxes containing
loaded products arrive at random
to BoxSizer infeed
Next BoxSizer measures incoming box external dimensions and internal empty void above the loaded product contents
Then BoxSizer cuts and creases box at a pre-determined safe height above contents to maximise void reduction
BoxSizer folds and closes box, reducing empty void and box height
Finally BoxSizer glue seals boxes for security, ready for dispatch. Tape, strap and bagging solutions also available
Features and Benefits
- BoxSizer® eCommerce Packaging System is a machine that reduces volume of despatch boxes of random size, fill and feed – ship more in the same space, save on despatch costs.
- Uses standard HSC or FEFCO 0200 boxes – allows you to maintain low cost of packaging materials.
- Improved package presentation through automation
- No need to rationalise your current box selection – use your existing standard box sizes.
- No added costs when you change your box size to suit a new product range – BoxSizer automatically detects new box sizes (within the design range).
- Maximise your labour usage – keep labour to packing only – let automation take care of the rest.
- Improve returns – use standard boxes that are designed for re-use.
- Data to monitor and improve performance – the system will integrate into your warehouse management system providing feedback on box volume and weight (option) data.
- Operator and engineer friendly for reduced downtime – comes with remote online access, backed by full service and breakdown support for total piece of mind.
- Reduce carbon footprint – BoxSizer is kinder to the environment by reducing transport and material waste.
- Acrylic guard doors for optimum visibility and unimpeded access
- Touchscreen operator interface with management information and Ethernet connectivity for remote diagnostics
- Emergency stops and safety circuitry
- Fully CE marked
- Mild steel powder coated frame
- Low maintenance servo drives used for precision motion control and remote diagnosis.
Options, volume reduction machines and equipment
- Interface to Warehouse Management System (WMS)
- Box Erectors – Single or Twin
- Print and Apply Labellers
- Tracking Labeller
- Strapping Machine
- Dispatch Selection
- Barcode Scanners
- Reject Systems.