The Linkx Case Erector system is flexible, fast and consistent with servo technology for repeatable operation.
Compact, fast, consistent.
The Linkx Case Erector System is ideal for high speed case erecting and fully integrated loading. The modular system starts at 15 cycles per minute but can be adapted to to run at speeds of up to 40 cases per minute. The integrated servo technology gives not only high speed capability, but has complete repeatability and consistency. Incorporating either a 2 gun hot melt glue system or a taping head the machine gives a fast and reliable closure to the bottom of the box again with total repeatability.
Flexibility and future proof
The Linkx Case Erector, sometimes referred to as Carton Erector or Box Erector design is modular to allow multiple variants with maximum flexibility. The standard models are the CF500 and CF750, and are fully adjustable with tool less changeovers. They can erect standard RSC cases, otherwise known Fefco style 0200 or 0201 style of cases. There are also options for larger framed machines, horizontal and vertical magazines for either compact footprint or high capacity board storage. The gantry robotic system can erect multiple size of cases, on demand at random. This is typically used in B2C applications and single order dispatch from warehouses. If your case style is a little different ask for details, we can generally offer a derivative for most Feco 02 range of boards.
High output, Great Value, Low Maintenance, High Reliability
The Linkx Case Erector system range is fully servo driven for optimum performance and flexibility. Our machines are designed with maintenance in mind and it is a priority to ensure that upkeep is simple, quick and easy. The system is UK designed and built for 24/7 operating environments, with full diagnostic system and Ethernet connectivity for remote support as standard.
Features and Benefits
- Compact design for small footprint production environments.
- Low cost, high specification modular construction for future upgrades and specification changes.
- Hirel components from Rockwell / Siemens / Kuka partnership.
- Simple and quick size change facility for faster set up times.
- Simple, clear controls for ease of operator use and reduced downtime.
- Clear guard panels for ease of production monitoring and safety.
- Handed discharge choice
- Servo controls for increased speed and repeatable operation
- Machine Speed: Up to 40 Cases per minute
- Servo Actuation
- Easy & Quick size changes
- Large capacity board magazine options
- 2 gun hot melt system
- HMI panel with touch screen for ‘recipe information system’
- Table Top design
- Fully compatible with automatic tray case packer
- Vertical or horizontal card magazine
- Rockwell / Siemens Controls
- Nordson / Preo or Mellor Hot melt glue system
- Tape option with 50mm and 75mm tape as standard
- Choice of Case Discharge direction
- On demand multiple size case forming
- Automatic case or carton Loading
- Robotic case erecting, carton erecting
- Robotic Loading
- Case Styles: RSC or American style cases with or without top flaps
- Materials: Fluted corrugate
- Fefco Styles: Typically 0200, 0201, 0415 but the system can be adapted to suit most 02 fefco style ranges.
- Speed: Up to 40 Cases per minute
- CF 500 Standard Model: 500mm x 500mm board blank
- CF 750 Standard Model: 750mm x 750mm board blank
- Standard Board Magazine Capacity : 1500mm
- Standard Board loading height: 500mm
- Standard Outfeed height: 500mm
- Sample Power Consumption: 11Kw
- Air Supply: 5.5bar, 226litres per minute, 1/2″ BSP connection
- Net Weight: 750Kg
- Specific Components: Rockwell Controls, SMC Pneumatics
- Colour: RAL 7035 Grey