Linkx TF range of Tray and Carton Erectors
Linkx TF range Tray/Carton Erectors leave the competition behind. With an impressive output of up to 100 trays per minute.
Our innovative design offers; exceptional consistency, compact footprint, easy size change, outstanding speed, with an even faster payback.
Engineered to the last detail
Leave the competition behind with our outstanding speeds, exceptional consistency and flawless flexibility.
Our automatic tray erector range is available with either tape or glue closure, making our machines suitable for any product type. The TF range can run high walled trays, low walled trays, shelf-ready trays, but are typically Fefco 0200 and 0201 or RSC and HSC styles.
Our engineers have worked hard to produce machines which are easily adaptable for any product type. Machines are available in a compact footprint with options for high storage board capacity.
High performance technology
The TF range starts with entry level pneumatic machines, up to fully servo multi head machines, to suit any application.
Our entry level machine, installed with pneumatic controls, is a competitive price to ensure you the best value for money on your investment.
Or upgrade to one of our servo machines for increased output speeds and decreased running costs.
Easy to use
Simple, clear controls and easy size changes for ease of use and reduced downtime.
Simple, clear touchscreen controls make production operation just a few easy clicks, with remote support as standard. Product size changes are easy with our quick size change facility, taking on average just 5 minutes to set up between products.
Designed for 24/7 operations, our TF range is installed with full diagnostic systems and Ethernet connectivity for remote support.
Two heads are better than one
For increased output, our twin head Tray Erector has an output of up to 60 trays per minute.
The Twin Head tray erector produces trays simultaneously whilst retaining a compact footprint. This allows for exceptional speeds of up to 60 trays per minute with the option for either glue or tape closure.
The Twin Head tray erector provides the fastest payback yet.
TF Tray Erector model range at a glance
|Model||Speed CPM||Closure||Tray Type||Max Blank Size||Technology||Specification|
|TFP500||Up to 30||Glue||FEFCO||500mm2||Pneumatic||Available On Request|
|TFS500||Up to 100||Glue||FEFCO||500mm2||Servo||Available On Request|
|TFP750||Up to 20||Glue||FEFCO||750mm2||Pneumatic||Available On Request|
|TFS750||Up to 50||Glue||FEFCO||750mm2||Servo||Available On Request|
|TFP1000||Up to 15||Glue||FEFCO||1000mm2||Pneumatic||Available On Request|
|TFS1000||Up to 25||Glue||FEFCO||1000mm2||Servo||Available On Request|
|TFP750-P||Up to 15||Glue||Produce Tray||750mm2||Pneumatic||Available On Request|
|TFS750-P||Up to 25||Glue||Produce Tray||750mm2||Servo||Available On Request|
|TFP1000-P||Up to 10||Glue||Produce Tray||1000mm2||Pneumatic||Available On Request|
|TFS1000-P||Up to 20||Glue||Produce Tray||1000mm2||Servo||Available On Request|
Features and Benefits
- Compact design for small footprint production environments
- Low cost, high specification modular construction for future upgrades and specification changes
- High reliability components from Rockwell / Siemens / Kuka partnership
- Simple and quick size change facility for faster set up times
- Simple, clear controls for ease of operator use and reduced downtime
- Clear guard panels for ease of production monitoring and safety
- 270° discharge choice
- Ethernet connectivity for remote support
Standard Technical Specification
- Machine Speed: Up to 25 trays per minute
- Servo or Pneumatic Actuation
- Large capacity board magazine options
- HMI panel with touch screen for ‘recipe information system’
- Table Top design
- Discharge conveyer
- Fully compatible with automatic tray loader
- Vertical or horizontal card magazine
- Rockwell / Siemens Controls
- Nordson / Preo or Mellor Hot melt glue system or Crash lock system for hand erect trays
- Inline and right angle discharge
- Change part or adjustable forming tools
- On demand multiple size tray forming
- Automatic tray and carton Loading
- Robotic tray and carton erecting and loading
- Tray Styles: Low Walled, High Walled, Shelf Ready, 90 degree corners and mitred tray corners, pizza style cartons, crash lock
- Materials: Fibre board and fluted corrugate
- Fefco Styles: Typically 0300, 0301, 0415 and 0420 but the system can be adapted to suit most 03 and 04 fefco style ranges