The Linkx Gantry Palletiser System is designed to meet modern production environments where space is a constraint and the need for potential future expansion is a consideration.
Compact, fast, flexible
When selecting a system, the pallet pattern, product type, product orientation, product speed and system layout, will all be factors needing attention to suit the application.
The base model is designed to accommodate up to 15 movements per minute. The products may be picked in multiples to achieve the required palletisation speeds but only in accordance with the pallet pattern. The basic gripper will be a clamping, rotating system, and other grippers are available depending on the product type.
High specification, modular, upgradable
The machine’s modular construction will allow you to start with a compact cell which can be loaded and unloaded with a simple pallet truck. This unit can be added to at a later date, with conveyors, layer pad and pallet dispensers as required and ultimately, automatic stretch wrapping.
Pallet pattern software allows customers to easily configure their own pallet patterns.
The system is UK designed and built for 24/7 operating environments, with full diagnostic system and Ethernet connectivity for remote support as standard.
Features and Benefits
- Compact design for small footprint production environments.
- Low cost, high specification modular construction for future pallet and layer pad automation.
- Hirel components from Rockwell / Siemens / Kuka partnership.
- Simple and quick size change facility for faster set up times.
- Simple, clear controls for ease of operator use and reduced downtime.
- Clear guard panels for ease of production monitoring and safety.
- Product infeed conveyors
- Pallet conveyors
- Layer pad store
- Pallet store
- Rockwell / Siemens controls
- Low ceiling capability
- Gripper and end effector variants
Technical Specifications – Base Model
- Speed: Up to 15 movements per minute
- Axis: 3 or 4 axis of precision servo motion
- Pallet sizes:
Euro 800 mm x 1200 mm
Chep 1000 mm x 1200 mm
- Loaded Pallet height: Up to 1800mm standard (Including pallet)
- Machine height:
Product Infeed – 500mm to 1500mm
Pallet Outfeed – Floor to 600mm
Z Axis vertical – To accommodate a standard Loaded pallet height of 1800mm
Firm – 4200mm + Pallet outfeed height
Telescopic with Pallet Lift – 3200mm + Pallet outfeed height
- Power: 380-460V + or – 10%, 3 phase Neutral and Earth – 8KW
- Air Supply: 5.5 Bar (80 Psi) – 20 to 100l/min depending on end effector selection
- Net Weight: 1000kg
- Specific components: Rockwell Controls (Allen Bradley), SMC Pneumatics
- Colour: RAL 7035 Grey