Our TF Tray Erector range leaves the competition behind.
Our innovative designs provide exceptional consistency, compact footprint, easy size changes, outstanding speed of up to 100 per minute and even faster payback.
The entire standard TF model range is designed to be future proof, allowing customisation, in many cases retro-fit, to suit exact production and integration requirements for sustainability and maximum ROI.
TF Tray Erector model range at a glance
|Model||Speed CPM||Closure||Tray Type||Max Blank Size||Technology|
|TFP500||Up to 30||Glue||FEFCO||500mm2||Pneumatic|
|TFS500||Up to 100||Glue||FEFCO||500mm2||Servo|
|TFP750||Up to 20||Glue||FEFCO||750mm2||Pneumatic|
|TFS750||Up to 50||Glue||FEFCO||750mm2||Servo|
|TFP1000||Up to 15||Glue||FEFCO||1000mm2||Pneumatic|
|TFS1000||Up to 25||Glue||FEFCO||1000mm2||Servo|
|TFP750-P||Up to 15||Glue||Produce Tray||750mm2||Pneumatic|
|TFS750-P||Up to 25||Glue||Produce Tray||750mm2||Servo|
|TFP1000-P||Up to 10||Glue||Produce Tray||1000mm2||Pneumatic|
|TFS1000-P||Up to 20||Glue||Produce Tray||1000mm2||Servo|
Flexibility and future proof
The Linkx Tray Erector and Carton Erector system design is modular to allow multiple variants with maximum flexibility. The standard models are the TF500 and TF750, with change part tools for each size of tray or carton. They can run high walled trays, low walled trays and shelf ready trays (high back and low fronted trays) and Pizza style cartons. There are also options for larger framed machines, horizontal and vertical magazines for either compact footprint or high capacity board st0rage. The formers can be adjustable within reasonable limits and ultimately the system is capable of running multiple size trays on demand at random. This is typically used in B2C applications and single order dispatch from warehouses. If you would prefer to continue using hand erect trays we can supply a derivative of the system with no hot melt glue, which will machine erect crash lock trays.
High output, Great Value, Low Maintenance
The Linkx Erector system range starts with the electro-pneumatic version with operating speeds of up to 35 trays per minute. Using this entry level technology, we can offer our machines at a competitive price to ensure you get the best value on your investment. Our machines are designed with maintenance in mind and it is a priority to ensure that upkeep is simple, quick and easy. We now offer an upgrade from the entry level machine to a servo driven machine which incorporates servo technology, to increase output speed and to decrease running costs.
Worth the investment
The Linkx carton / tray erector upgrade incorporates Servo Controls which allows the machine to produce an output of up to 100 trays per minute. This upgrade will cost an added extra, but with an output speed that our entry level machine cannot match, it is definitely worth the price. You can start with the servo model or upgrade as your needs require. This servo machine achieves a greater output speed, whilst reducing running costs; one for the future.
The system is UK designed and built for 24/7 operating environments, with full diagnostic system and Ethernet connectivity for remote support as standard.
Features and Benefits
- Compact design for small footprint production environments.
- Low cost, high specification modular construction for future upgrades and specification changes.
- Hirel components from Rockwell / Siemens / Kuka partnership.
- Simple and quick size change facility for faster set up times.
- Simple, clear controls for ease of operator use and reduced downtime.
- Clear guard panels for ease of production monitoring and safety.
- 270° discharge choice
- Machine Speed: Up to 60 trays per minute
- Servo Actuation
- Easy & Quick size changes
- Large capacity board magazine options
- 2 gun hot melt system
- HMI panel with touch screen for ‘recipe information system’
- Table Top design
- Discharge conveyer
- Fully compatible with automatic tray loader
- Vertical or horizontal card magazine
- Rockwell / Siemens Controls
- Nordson / Preo or Mellor Hot melt glue system or Crash lock system for hand erect trays
- Inline and right angle discharge
- Change part or adjustable forming tools
- On demand multiple size tray forming
- Automatic tray and carton Loading
- Robotic tray and carton erecting and loading
- Tray Styles: Low Walled, High Walled, Shelf Ready, 90 degree corners and mitred tray corners, pizza style cartons, crash lock
- Materials: Fibre board and fluted corrugate
- Fefco Styles: Typically 0300, 0301, 0415 and 0420 but the system can be adapted to suit most 03 and 04 fefco style ranges.
- Speed: Up to 60 Trays per minute
- TF 500 Standard Model: 500mm x 500mm board blank
- TF 750 Standard Model: 750mm x 750mm board blank
- Standard Board Magazine Stack height : 1000mm
- Standard Board loading height: 1020mm
- Standard Tray Out feed height: 400mm
- Sample Power Consumption: 11Kw
- Air Supply: 5.5bar, 226litres per minute, 1/2″ BSP connection
- Net Weight: 500Kg
- Specific Components: Rockwell Controls, SMC Pneumatics
- Colour: RAL 7035 Grey