SERVICE | OVERHAULS | UPGRADES
Linkx Engineering has the confidence and expertise to assist customers with any make, model or type of end-of-line packaging equipment, to ensure that your factory productivity and performance is enhanced and machines are optimised to operate 24/7 without interruption.
Our services are fast and efficient, we can provide you with a wide range of services including; installation, integration, maintenance, machine breakdown, overhauls, upgrades, preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, repairs and spares.
Our services include:
- Standard installation and commissioning of Linkx Systems manufactured and Siat equipment
- Customisation and bespoke upgrades of new Linkx or Siat machines and/or assemblies to suit specific customer requirements
- Bring existing machines into the 21st century and to meet current regulations
- Upgrades to existing equipment – Safety, change of use, new assemblies, process improvements, reliability, removal of obsolescence, increased efficiency, future-proofing, sustainability
- Refurbishments of existing equipment, major service, re-commissioning and improvements
- Addition of Servo axes for greater product control in machines, replacing pneumatics or traditional methods
- Software – PLC changes, code re-writes, modifications to existing, HMI replacements, additional functions etc
- Project management and customer relations, support of equipment back into full service
- Specialist knowledge of Rockwell control platforms, also proficient in Siemens and Mitsubishi – others on request
- Other OEM end of line equipment, though we specialise in Linkx, Siat machines.
- Design of new control systems to replace existing
- Uploading of existing programs for backup/re-writing
- Re-writing of new PLC and HMI code/programs to suit application
- Addition of new hardware when available, Servos, inverter drives, encoder/analogue inputs etc for greater control of machines and to bring all elements integrated in one platform
- On-site installation of new hardware to existing systems
- Commissioning of machine back into service.
- Design of new safety systems of existing machines to meet current regulations
- Replacement of old type switches and single channel devices for new self-monitoring switches, including all field wiring
- Addition of new safety relays for circuits, plus control wiring to suit existing panel requirements
- Safety contactors added to power circuits to remove power source from outputs as required
- Adding variable-frequency drives for motor control using safe torque-off functions
- Replace on-machine components/assemblies for new as required
- Light curtains installation and commissioning if required
- Guard Logix processors if applicable
- Pneumatic upgrade with twin solenoid self-monitoring dump valves to meet PLd.
- Mechanical guarding designed and manufactured to suit each application as required
- Any other mechanical requirement/machine changes to meet safety regulations
- Full installation/commissioning on-site
- SISTEMA reports completed to demonstrate safety performance level.
Tom Whatling or Gary Block -> firstname.lastname@example.org | +44 (0) 1502 713777